Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 101 - The streak is broken



Hey fam!

My streak has been broken. I cried today. The first time in as long as I can remember. It was the monthly check today with the new missionaries that came this change and everything was awesome until the very end when President asked me to bear my testimony. This is now the third time I've had to do it and the other two times I was perfectly fine, and this time I started out fine until I started talking about how much my testimony has grown and the love I've felt from my Savior and I just lost it. It wasn't as bad as my farewell talk, but it wasn't great either. But hey I am my father's son haha (love you dad).

But anyway other than that, this was a great week!

Tuesday was pretty normal, district meeting and then some great lessons that night.

Wednesday was awesome. We went to Los Santos for district meeting and then had a baptismal interview with Rosi's daughter, the woman who was baptized while we were working there, who is going to get baptized this week. That area was really special, good memories.

Thursday we took of in the morning for Siquirres and Limon. President had asked us to go work with them, so we split up and I got to go work with the elders in Siquirres. It was so crazy to be back there again. There's only one set of elders there now so I got to see parts of the area that I had been assigned to at the start of my mission and we even taught some people that I had been teaching with Elder Duran, who are now going to get baptized. It was awesome. And I got to see some converts which was so special. Love that place so much.

Then Friday and Saturday we worked with the zone leaders in that zone which was super fun because we got to see Elder Greene again. I was super bummed when he left San Diego but it was great to see him again. 

With Elder Shumway and Elder Greene
Then Sunday we were back in our area and it was a pretty normal day too, which is always nice. 

And that brings me to today. All in all a really great week. Time just refuses to slow down, but these have been some of the best weeks of my mission and I know that these upcoming weeks will be even better. Love you all so much! Have a great week!

Elder Hansen


No comments:

Post a Comment