Monday, September 12, 2016

Week 97 - Staying in Tres Rios

"Elder Barrios who's taking off this change"
Hey everyone!!

Well, changes were this week and.............................I'M STAYING IN TRES RIOS!!! I really thought I was going to have changes but I'll be staying here in Tres Rios with Elder Vasquez. It's been so much fun with him so I couldn't be happier to be staying with him my last change. It was a pretty crazy week, filled with too many road trips and too little sleep so I'm almost falling asleep writing today haha but it's been amazing to see the Lord's hand in our daily life, helping us with small miracles every day. I love this work so much and its been an incredible last few weeks and I'm just hoping it will continue that way.

I can't remember too much from what happened on Tuesday or Wednesday, but Thursday we got a text from president asking us to go pick up some missionaries from an area that was going to close down this change. We left at about 1 and didn't get back to Tres Rios until about 8 so it was kinda a crazy trip but it was to an area that I'd never been to before so it was a fun trip. 

Then on Friday we had leadership council and it went really well. There were a bunch of changes this change so it was a pretty long meeting but it was fun.
"Leadership Council - missing like all of the sisters"
On Saturday we headed down to Los Santos again for a wedding and a baptism! Miracles! It was a challenge to get the abogado out there, but in the end it all worked out great and we had a great turn out so it was really fun! 

Then Sunday Elder Vasquez went to Los Santos for church and I stayed in Tres Rios with Elder Greene, who was pretty sad because he had changes and was super bummed. I was really sad that he had changes, I've spent a lot of my mission with him and I was hoping to see him until the end, but the Lord needs him somewhere else so he'll do great!

Also President was out of town this weekend, so you all know what that means!!! Late night trip to the hospital!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Sure enough, Sunday night an elder who had changes was coming up on the bus and got really sick so we headed to the hospital at about 9 and got back to Tres Rios at 3 in the morning haha and then had to get up at 6:00 to start helping with the changes. We had to pick up and drop off some elders and then take the new elders that are going to open up Los Santos down there, SO its been a long day, but I feel like we've got so much done so I couldn't be happier.

But I'm out of time! I love you all so much! Have an awesome week!!

Elder Hansen

"The baptism!"




No comments:

Post a Comment